How many classes do you want to give each month?
Great news if you’re an energetic fitness instructor who loves the outdoors and wants to earn a bit more money around your current commitments, doing what you love.....
Become a Bootcamping Instructor!
* STARTING pay £15 p/hr for your first 19 sessions
* Rising to £20 p/hr from your 20th session onwards
* Plus bonuses
* You’re only rostered for the hours you want to work
As a fitness professional, you will hold.
* Level 2 and above fitness qualifications
* Trade / PT public liability insurance
* Registration with an fitness industry body, e.g., REPS
(insurance and REPS cost about £90 p/year)
If this appeals :
* Apply below (No CV required)
* You’ll take part in a workout then teach one
* Uniform items are provided and you’re rostered onto the team
(By the way, you’re paid on first day of each month via BACS)
Present Instructors :
log your class on the instructor portal here
(this is can be better done on your smart-phone in situ)